Friday, April 27, 2007

Don't eat on your bed.

Don't eat on your bed. If possible, don't ever bring any food to your

A little boy died because surgeons found ants in his brain!
Apparently this boy had fell asleep with some sweets in his mouth or
with some sweet stuff beside him. Ants soon got to him and some ants in
fact crawled into his ear which somehow managed to go to his brain. When
he woke up, he did not realize that ants had gone to his head. After
that, he
constantly complains about itchiness around his face. His mother
brought him to see a doctor but the doctor could not figure out what
was wrong with him. He took an X-ray of the boy and to his horror, he
found a group of live ants in his skull.
Since the ants are still alive, the doctor could not operate on him
because the ants are constantly moving about. The boy at last died.

So please be careful when leaving food stuff beside your bed or when
eating in bed. This might attract ants. Most importantly, NEVER eat a
sweet before going to bed. You might fall asleep and suffer same fate as
the little boy.

Another similar incident happened in the hospital in Taiwan . This man
was warded in the hospital and was constantly warned by the nurses
not to leave food stuff by his bedside for there are ants about. He
did not heed their advice. Ants finally got to him. His family
members said that the man constantly complained about headaches. He
died and a post mortem or autopsy was done on him. Doctors found a
group of live ants in his head. Apparently, the ants had been eating
bits of his brain.

Urghhhhhhh!!! So dear friends, better be safe than sorry!! NEVER
leave food stuff beside your bed side when you go to sleep!!!!