Saturday, December 02, 2006

something..

I'm was in office rigt now. Company Aishah to do her work. So, as usual check my mail inbox..update my web etc.

TOday..saturday 2nd Dec 2006.

I dont have any plan for today and tomorrow. Maybe just stay at home..watching tv, reading book, and playing some game on my notebook. Ops...forgetting to write I have to finish my last touch for MMS (meeting mangement meeting). Yesterday, kak nora coming here and make review for that system. Alhamdulillah onlu a little bit task remain.

Hmm...miss my mom and dad. Also all my sisters and brother. I have plan to go home maybe next week(except lope have to go to Bahrain, so I have to go to Subang).


................................................................................

Note : miss old thing..

0 comments: